Re: RC: Re: how hard is this?

In a message dated 9/8/00 10:45:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< Doesn't interval training work for the brain like it does for the
 body?  I've always worked best by immersion in whatever I'm learning then
 when I start spinning wheels going out & doing something totally different
 - generally something physical - for a while, then immersion again.  When I
 come back to it, voila - like magic much progress has been made during the
 time off.  That program seems to work for young horses who are learning new
 stuff, too.  Lif >>

You're right, Lif. that's where 8 hours of sleep comes in. The brain doesn't
take quite as long to rebound as the muscles do.

ti