Lather /was Washy horse

sharon Satterwhite ssatt44@hotmail.com
I have to defend this one. I have read articles to the effect that there is a high correlation between stomach stones and
afalfa fed arabs. The first thing my new vet did to me when
I first moved to California when my Dad died, was to back me
litterally into the corner of the stall and say "TELL ME YOU
ARE NOT FEEDING THAT ARAB ALFLAFA!" Having watched a neighbor's
horse (arab) die from a stone ruptured stomach I'd rather be safe
 I forgot to mention in my question about the lather that Jihad
refuses salt in any way, shape, or form. Now that he's doing 50s in hot weather he is getting quick-lites before and during the rides. As this is the only time I see lather, could he be sweating off the excess?
                         Sharon and Jihad