Re: RC: scratches

A mare I had with 3 white legs was always getting a fungus on the
white-skinned legs (it tends to be damp here in MD).  The best/easiest
solution I found was from a local trail riding newsletter --- soak the white
fungus scabs with betadine.  I put the betadine in a little sprayer & gave
the scabs a shot every 2-3 days & they dried right up after a few treatments.

Nancy
Md