Re: Is my mentor an idiot? :o)

I do know that I've tried it her way and my poor horse practically
ends up in reverse.  She says, "Awe...by next year he'll learn how to
use that motor to push uphill instead of trying to pull himself up."
And Ranger certainly seems to be begging me to do ANYTHING other than
her way.
Shannon
"If the grass is always greener on the other
side of the fence.....try watering your yard!"