Re: RC: Re(2): RC: RE: AERC & International & FEI

Leonard.LIESENS@cec.eu.int writes:

<< t's already like that in France in particular : several professional
trainers and brokers at the same time, recruiting good prospects and selling
them to persons having money (nouveaux riches or not); why should we fight
against that as long as there is a place for an amateur conditioning his
horse by himself and achieving good performance. But this is not FEI related.
Our sport is not the second equestrian discipline and attracts new
practisers, some of them willing to spent big buck for buying a top level
horse... all benefits for amateur riders or breeders willing to sell ... no
reason to condamn them...

 Leonard, Belgium

You're entirely correct.

ti