Re: This Sport as a Sport

Patricia wrote:

>The benefits derived from dressage are obvious to most.  However, few
appreciate that the endurance community is an absolute gold mine of
cutting-edge knowledge that can be of immense long-term benefit to the
active pleasure horse as well as the equine athlete. >

My personal view on this is that what the endurance community has learned is
of value to any horseperson, even those whose horses simply exist as pasture
ornaments, because I have learned more on this forum about deworming, pulse
rates, electrolyting, feeding, shoeing, illness, injuries, respiration and
just about any other horse-related topic than I have on any other forum.

Tracey

And if Tom feels like paying for my ticket to the States, and paying me in
dollars (and not even a lot of dollars), I would happily forego just about
anything to take up this job!