Re: RC: AERC & FEI

Hi Roberta
Where did you ever find such a wealth of info! I'm impressed! I thought
all this high tech stuff with carbo chargers etc was relatively new.
Where did you learn of the old programs? I think if we could blend Ti
Susan Sarah and Gengis, our US team might not only be unbeatable, but
INVINCIBLE! <BG>
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov