Re: RC: Re: Interfering

desotosaddle@voyager.net writes:

<<  have shod horses for 35 years about as long as I have built saddles. I
 have had a lot of experience with this sort of thing on my own horses riding
 endurance. There is some things that I have learned that defies what most
 farriers do when they try to correct these problems. It sounds like you are
 using calked shoes. I need to know more about the horses conformation in
 order to confirm where your troubles are. What I believe would help is
 definitely NO CALKED SHOES, this is a no, no. Square the toes in the rear.
 Tip the rear feet slightly to the inside and put egg bar shoes on the rear.
 This plus a few other little things has solved my horses problems in the
 past. >>

This sounds like a fore-to-fore interference, with impact on a foreleg cannon
bone.

ti