Re: RC: packing for a multi-day

On 4 Sep 00, at 20:23, DreamWeaver wrote:

> Just bring two bales (100+# or larger) of hay (for a 3 day -- just 1 horse,
> right?)
What????Two bales for a horse for a 3 day ride which means 5
days counting travel days???? I bring two bales for 1 horse for a
regular ride which is a 3 day weekend (I do bring some home). Do
your horses exist on air <g>? And actually I'm hauling two horses
this time.

> Don't forget your rain gear!
I never leave home without it! In this sport rain is a pre-requisite I
think.

Tina
tina@autoairbagcovers.com