Researching Bloodlines

Hi,

Since some of you have been talking about bloodlines, I thought I would
share a website that came up while I was searching for an out of print
book on the Davenport Arabians.  The following website came up in the
search and links to all kinds of information on arabian bloodlines aka
desert breed,  CMK, Egyptian, Russian, Spanish, French etc.

http://www.horses-etc.com/Arabians_Historical.html

Joane and the Herd
Price, Utah