Re: RC: Conditioning for 100 milers

Hi Sarah, there is a column in the August Trailblazer (which I just got
today) called CHATTING WITH THE CHAMPIONS.  Darla Westlake, Judith Ogus,
Linda Crandall and Connie Walker answered a question about training, and the
answers really surprised me.  Some don't condition any more than I do for
LD--two three times a week, relatively short rides.  If you can't get a copy
of the article, I'll be happy to copy it for you or something.   jeri