Re: Re: Re: reply to Tom Ivers re: re FEI

----- Original Message -----
From: <DESERTRYDR1@aol.com>

> I have to second that thought.  The main reason I do endurance, or at
least
> LD, (which I must admit I haven't done a lot this year or last) is so I
have
> a great excuse for conditioning my horse.  As in "Sorry_______(relative or
> friend of your choice) I can't go to the Mall (or some other unpleasant
> place)  I have to condition my horse!  I love riding, far and fast.  If I
> ever get the time and horse to do 100's I will, but for now, I just
condition
> and do an occasional ride, and learn everything I can for the day when I
get
> my 100 mile horse.  jeri

Oh Jeri,
I sure wish you lived nearby. It is really hard for me to get someone to
condition with. Ride...yes...but condition? "PAT, can we just walk now? I
think my horse is getting a bit tired" or
"Ayeeeeeeee!!!!!PAAAAT......Puleese slow down.....my horse is getting out of
control....PAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT.....SLOW DOWN!!!!!!" or ....well you get the
picture....
Pat