Re: RC: Re: Re: reply to Tom Ivers re: re FEI

I have to second that thought.  The main reason I do endurance, or at least
LD, (which I must admit I haven't done a lot this year or last) is so I have
a great excuse for conditioning my horse.  As in "Sorry_______(relative or
friend of your choice) I can't go to the Mall (or some other unpleasant
place)  I have to condition my horse!  I love riding, far and fast.  If I
ever get the time and horse to do 100's I will, but for now, I just condition
and do an occasional ride, and learn everything I can for the day when I get
my 100 mile horse.  jeri