Re: reply to Tom Ivers re: re FEI

In a message dated 8/30/00 6:28:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, celiak@pcrs.net
writes:

<< Ah, but for me, herein lies the attraction and the joy in the sport.  The
 entertainment is in the doing - the conditioning (for me) has been some of
 the best part.  Beautiful country, trotting along all alone with my mare.
 Sure doesn't seem like work.  Although those familiar trails can be a
 challenge - mare gets bored more easily than I.  She's probably smarter
 than I am!  I'm fortunate to have so many trails to choose from.  Haven't
 been bored yet!   And the hell with human companionship.  Well, for those
 hours, anyway.

 Cel >>

There it is. The professional attitude. You have to love what you're doing.
Ask Valerie, or Rita, or Darolyn, or Steph, or Leo, or Wolfgang. You'll be in
their company soon enough.

ti