Re: RC: Olympics coverage~it can work

In a message dated 8/30/00 5:56:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< The ROC did many things right and wrong, but it is looked back on by
 many as a wonderful experience.  Deb, you did a great job of reporting
 in 1997.  I was there. This CAN work....we just need leadership without
 egos...

 --
 Teddy Lancaster >>

I don't mind egos--as long as they know what the hell they're talking about.
I'll take a back seat to Valerie's instructions any day when it comes to
riding competitions. And she has to have an ego to have gotten where she is
today. No problem.

ti