re: Mare and Poop

Funny you are talking about mares and poop. I moved to a new barn, and my horse
is out w/
a mare in a large paddock w/ and in&out.  All this mare does is poop and she
does not
care where she poops - she'll even poop on her food.  Last night I cleaned up
the paddock real
good and then I took my horse out for a ride, i was gone about 1hr, and when I
got back, the
mare had pooped 6 times and she just had it everwhere - not ryme or reason to
it.

It's driving me crazy!