Re: RC: $$--How Big is Big?

In a message dated 8/29/00 10:02:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< For example, within the Morgan breed, the greatest influence
 is wielded by none other than Herbert Kohler--the same
 Kohler whose name is affixed to your bathroom sink.  To
 his credit, I don't see Kohler *overtly* seeking to acquire
 this influence.  While he may, I don't see him doing it.
 Rather, the influence seems to come more from people seeking
 to *appear* to be traveling in his circle.  That is, it
 is an influence whose reality is created by would-be syncophants.

 Linda B. Merims >>

Yes, that is a widespread syndrome.

ti