Scales for sale

I just posted some 5 pound scales for sale on the classifieds. We recently
closed one of our stores and I thought since we have three one for me and
two left over to offer them for sale here on RC since we all sometimes need
to weigh our food for the horses. I posted them for $15.00 that will include
shipping.
Carla (now what the hell can I do with all this other pizza stuff?)
Ansata ( You can make me cookies on the sheet pans!!)
Haley (Cookies are good!! you can ditch the scales to measure my food..just
hand over the bag of oats and noone gets hurt!)
Rob (honey can you sell these old file folders???)
Lawyer (blah blah blah legal jargon etc etc..opinions are those of the
author of this email does not reflect the opinions of RC or the affliates in
other words Tough Twinkies that will be $400.00 mrs lawson!)