Re: RC: mares & poop

Follow the earlier advice of giving them a spot with some kind of
bedding to absorb the splash, and cut the amount of hay you are feeding
in half or to the amount they are eating - its quite common for horses
to use excess hay as bedding, but most wont spoil the food supply if
they are only fed what they need to maintain themselves.

Teresa

-