Re: RC: FEI Endurance

In a message dated 8/29/00 5:58:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I have only ridden in one ride where there was cash money involved and I
can assure you the riders
  were NOT riding for the money!  As far as in the UAE the Sheiks
  do not ride for the money, they ride for the thrill and honor
  of winning - they already have tons of money!  >>

Ah, but what about the so called endurance rider who is making a "50 mile
wonder" to have a product to sell to the Sheik with tons of money? Where do
they fit into AERC and FEI? Unfortunately, it appears to happen often.

Jackie Baker