From: guest@endurance.net [mailto:guest@endurance.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 1:09 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Quarter/Arab Crosses

Diane Hutchinson dan_hutchinson@msn.com
I am interested in purchasing a horse that can serve multi-puposes.  I am
new to the sport of competitive trail riding (not horses) but know that
Arabians are the horse of choice.  I have a long background in
hunter/jumpers and no experiene with Arabians.  I am also 5.8" and 160 lbs.
Can a Quarter/Arab cross be healthy and successful in this sport?  (I have
no ambitions to do 100 milers, but 25s, maybe a 50?).  I'm thinking a
Quarter cross will give me the size and disposition I'm looking for.  Does
anybody have recomendations for me from experience?
Thanks