Re: RC: FEI Endurance

I would expect that if there is the sufficient demand to cover the cost and aggravation then some might sanction with FEI. However, I am not sure it will be very many - that remains to be seen.

I think we the AERC members should be educated on these issues with logical debate not emotional diatribe for either side so we can make our own decision. The AERC is a pluralistic organization made up with many people with many different goals and views.
Some are very supportive of international - even if it means the low completion rates seen this week. Some I am sure are turned off by it. The membership should have the information to make a sound decision come election time.

I don't think it is black and white by any means. In the long run it is the members that have to decide.

Truman