Hackamores--Jumping vs Arabian S

I have a jumping hackamore (look in Miller's catalog I think, and State Line
catalog).  It doesn't have any shanks.  Just a heavy raised and padded noseband
that buckles under the nose with d rings for the reins and d rings to attach a
headstall.  Works more like an "english" sidepull.  Absolutely no leverage.  I
like it, but I've never found one small enough for my Arabs and none of my
current QH's can use it.  Different from what is usually called an english
hackamore, which I think is what the EZ is.

One day, I'm going to get up the nerve to actually part with tack that is simply
collecting dust and taking up space.

-Tamara