FEI & Spurs

Wendy Merendini merendiniws@navair.navy.mil
Wendy, I beg to differ here. In the Rules for Endurance
riding effective Jan 1, 2000 Article 818.3 it states "Spurs are
 prohobited" B

I stand corrected (slinking away to my corner).  As I have now
 found out, this change came out in Jan 2000.  I never paid much
 attention as it is not an issue for me, I never use spurs on
Flikka.  But I did see many riders in Dubai and at the 1999 USET
 Festival and 1999 Cosequin using spurs, sooooo the full degree of my ignorance was given full rein....

Daddy aways said "Think before you speak"  Sorry Dad, I did it again!

Wendy Merendini