Re: RC: Re: New FEI standards -- Olympics coverage

Hi Sue
That's what I would hope for--- less bleeding and more human interest--
which also SELLS--- about the winners-- them coming in bedraggled but
noble over the finish lines with their steeds, sweat dripping down their
faces--- hugs for the horses--- champagne for the winners--- and very
little abuse. Sounds like a marathon race to me!<BG> But the human
interest stories would be what would make the news--- reporters would do
things like they do now for all the background info on the gymnastics
team--- like they did for Tiger Woods (watch much golf? yawn!). Even I
watched Tiger, though when I heard all the hype--- worked on me. COULD
work!
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov