Re: RC: crops

In a message dated 8/28/00 8:16:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time, harpy@io.com
writes:

<< My mare can get very aggressive (especially when she's tired) and sometimes
 a swat and a 'quit!' will get her attention when a simple 'quit!' won't.

Not trying to be an irritant here but any horse of ours who might meet this
description wouldn't be allowed out in public until this changed.  I can't
find pleasure in owning a horse who is aggressive let alone want to compete
on one, and I surely don't want to be near anyone else's who is aggressive
either. IMHO.
san