kak again

Hi folks,
Sorry to "bug" you again about the kak worm...haha.  Can't find the website for the "fixkak" thing.  Apparently it came back again over the weekend while I was gone (ride story to follow!) when my son was on the computer and though I have the fixkak set up and was able to clean it up, I didn't realize it until I had already replied to a couple of e-mails and now I believe I have infected someone else!!  I want to send them all the info to fix it but can't seem to find it.  I guess I'm just going to have to clean the sucker every time I turn it on!!!  Sheesh!!  Any ideas, folks?  This is getting on my nerves big time!!
Maggie