Re: RC: RE: $$$$$

It's funny to me that just like football... the leagues were started to show
what states had better football teams... now we got teams built by who can
pay them the most money... I used to enjoy football... but what claim do we
have when the Saints win... those boys arn't from Louisiana... What do I
care???
The same is with alot of the horse compatitions...be it jumping, eventing or
endurance... you hear the announcer... here is the French rider on a German
bred horse trained in USA., owned by a Brizilian.. Who is the winner???
(besides the guy with the $$$)  so now its who can hire the best rider, buy
the best horse and hire the best trainer... I can't get into it... I dont'
want to first off.. and second... can't afford to compeat... How sad... Whats
left for us????  It can get discourging, because I know I'll never have
enough money... and It wouldn't bother me so much if it stayed on the
international level, but it doesn't... maybe we will have to have a owner
amature catagory....Blessings Mona