Re: RC: Re: USA Team announcement

In a message dated 08/25/2000 3:15:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bandc@teknett.com writes:

<< ar be it from me not to be a team player..But as I understand it...you are
 there to ride your horse??Don't believe I could allow someone else to ride
 my horse in such an event. They couldn'y begin to understand him well
 enough, to win..much less complete...however good we all are, you still have
 to be in tune with your horse...no exceptions. Best of luck to all the
 riders..hope it goes well...Cora >>
Did you ever see the movie International Velvet? Sometimes those decisions
are for the best of the team- tough as they may be to switch riders and
horses... If we were lucky enough to reach that level, I'm sure we'd
understand, and do what was best for USA team.
Becky (can't hurt to dream can it??)