Re: RC: Ms Anne Hayes should NOT be characterized as a public interest attor...

PS:  Forgot to mention that if Anne Hayes is "mouthing" the interests of the
timber companies, then she is likely also articulating my interests as an
endurance rider and as a human being.  I didn't see what she said, but from
this report, all I can say is "Go, Anne!!"

Heidi