$$$$$

If the comments attributed to Michael Stone (FEI Endurance Chief) and
Faisal Seddiq Al Mutawa (General Sect of the UAE Equitation and Racing
Fed) are accurate, they lend credence to the November, 1999 AERC
Endurance News President's Message titled "$100,000.00".  One of the
"controversial" statements I made in that article was:

"What I see is a trend being set whereby certain countries with unlimited
amounts of disposable income are not only influencing the World Endurance
Community, but may be buying control of that community."

Although that November article was very controversial, and disputed by
some, it appears that it may have been eerily accurate in forecasting the
future of the World Endurance Community.

Randy Eiland