USA France

GREAT NEWS!!!! Connie Walker finished less than half and hour ago and
Stephanie Teeter should finish in another hour!!!!

Granted, it is very (to say the least) disappointing not to get ANY
medal...after all, USA has ALWAYS won the individual Gold.  But,
nonetheless, a LOT of effort went in to the attempt to put together,
manage and ride the best we could for USA.

Now it is time to look to the future, think about our mistakes and our
weaknesses and improve upon them.

The staff, selection chair and Chef d'Equipe for the 2002 World
Championships will be chosen within the next six months...much finalized
at the AERC Convention.  The 2002 WEC is supposed to be held in Spain.
Your zone reps are your voice for International Riding and its future.
If you want to see improvements and progress, and you have not already
joined AERC Int'l (an extra $10.00 - send to AERC office), do so now.
YOUR vote counts and you CANNOT vote unless you are a member.

--
Teddy Lancaster

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!  We will be away from August 11 through September 1
at the World Endurance Championships In Compiegne, France.

1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, OH 45645 USA
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337