re:Arab Stallion in IL

TRUE FORTUNE:

BLOODLINES:
*Bask, One of the three foundation stallions of our US Arabian breeding program!!

Morafic, One of the top flat race horse producers. If you are familiar with flat track racing "ZT ALI BABA" is by this stallion.

Raffles,

The Real McCoy,

Lots of show horses, but back in the day that is all we had. Now we race...

This bloodline is a Crabbet, Egyptian,Polish ect.. What a melting pot!

With these lines I don't see how you could go wrong. A great horse in endurance, is what YOU make of it. There is no secret formula or magic mix.

Laurie