Parade Ideers....

Was recently asked to participate in the Tobbacco Festival Parade with me
and my loverly horse Ansata!
The Parade Theme is "Celebrating the past...Anticipating the future."

I thought of renting some full arab garb.. hence the past and trying to find
something that anticpates the Future.
I am going to try to find someone to ride with maybe even on a QH to tell
the tale of Arabs in history!! you know the breeding influence..However we
need that Anticpates the future theme.
Any ideers??? I couldn't find a Ferrari close by....mmmmm
if I choose your idea I will um thank you tremendously!
Carla (mmmmm.....)
Ansata (THEY WANT ME???? =oP haley!! )
Haley (only coss I have a bad rep...of stopping the parade!)
Rob (I aint riding!)