Re: RC: Re: RE: RE: RE: Calling All LD Riders

In a message dated 08/25/2000 10:55:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
CYThompsonFL@webtv.net writes:

<< Our rule for CTR rides here is 60 months for anything 40 miles and over.
 This includes multi-day, even if the days are broken into less than 40
 miles.  Our 2 day 50 is usually 30 and 20 miles, and the horse must be
 60 months to enter.

 Carol in FL >>

Thanks for the info, Carol. Perhaps this would be a way for AERC to go or at
least think about. We could, also, be making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Just what is the ration of 4 yr. olds to 5+ yrs on a LD???? Anyone have any
info on this??

Jeanne