today

We (the US) have a strong looking team!! - boy, its a real stress test for
people and horses to do this... its also the little things that make
champions and its the fine tuning of these last few days that is really
exciting. Of course, its not easy, but it was most inspiring to see it all
come together at the grand entry today.  horse/rider teams from all (approx)
70 nations parading into the jumping arena. Quite the sight (even the
Aussies doing dressage on the way out!!!:)

Its getting hotter by the day, looks like saturday will be a really cooker.
Pleanty of Ice and Water -- working to get everyone through. its a gas - its
hard work (as you all know!!).  Some think that it'll be a very fast ride,
and it may be, but its going to be a technical sleeper as well, plenty to
cause the super fast to have difficulties....

The real (US squad) news today was Darla deciding to step aside and have
Marsha ride RamZ. We won't know till mid day tomorrow what will happen with
replacing Sammson on the squad. its a difficult process....

more later (but not too much I hope!!!)

johnt

(p.s. I've got my box on the net, but steph's is still being fussy.  will
stay up tonight and try to get her's going - its got lots of pictures on
it.....)