Re: RC: Running fence across creek

I've seen both hanging nets made of used tires and heavy galvanised wire,
and hung logs, as you're suggesting.  Both seem to work. . .

I like the tire idea myself, but you do have to clean it out occasionally.
Oh, and be sure to drill holes in the bottoms so they don't hold water for
mosquitos.

The logs sorta worry me as they would rot loose, or break the chains
holding them eventually.

Tires last forever.  :)

Tara Wheeler
"She is the virgin harlot. She is vulgar, witty, knowlegable to a depth
that terrifies, cruel when she is most kind, unthinking while she thinks,
and when she seeks to build, she is as destructive as the corriolis storm."
Bijas from 'Dune Messiah' speaking about Alia and harpy@io.com