WEC

Hi group,

in 60 hours we know who is the new (or old???) World Champion. The weather is real good, no rain since I arrived on Monday. Met more people, Leo from Belgium, lot of Ridecamper (more emails-adresses got a "face" now!). Would be a real traffic-chaos on Saturday, the officials expect about 10000 people on the streets, Vetgates etc.
Haven't seen any of the Sheiks yet, just lot of their crew.
The German Team is complete now, the last two riders arrived yesterday eve. All horses look good,  but can't update that today because the stables are closed now and only a few peopla get access to them.
Yesterday eve we had the first official dinner and after that some of us went to a nice bar (there were some folks from Christy Janzen's team with us plus some spanish and french folks).

More coming soon,

Wolfgang