WEC site

I went to the site and it worked fine. Just go to the welcome button in
English and use the list at the left to navigate. I noticed some familiar
names from our May ride here. Ghislaine Aburagheb and Hussein Abu Shabab
were both here, as were Alan and Alajdal (who got BC), but they are not
riding the same horses as they did here. Abu Shabab was riding Alajdal.  The
two Maktoum sons were here as was Abdullah Bilhab, and we had Adnan el
Nuaimi (maybe a brother to the guy in France?) but the horses are all
different. (Must be nice to have all that choice! VBEG) Interesting to
notice that his excellency himself is not riding. Would be lovely to think
that the FEI suggested that he not after the nonsense about rule-following
during and after our ride.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg