ELECTROLYTES

Hi, all.  I need to buy some e-lytes for Summer.  Now that I've subscribed to RC, I realise that this is not as easy as it once was, so I've jotted down the "ingredients" from a tub which has been recommended to me.  Any comments:

The measurement is grams / kg

Sodium 129,65
Potassium 29
Moisture 25
Calcium 9,5
Chlorides 77,76
Magnesium 8,64
Phosphorus 24,26
Glucose 408,81.

Please let me know.  It's starting to warm up rapidly, and all the horses get at the moment is 3 tablespoons of coarse iodised salt and a cup of yoghurt per day!

Tracey