endurance saddles

suzanne boyd sboyd1@neo.rr.com
I am looking for pictures of the marciante endurance model as well as a stonewall saddle. Is the stonewall the one that is like a modified mcclelland? I have searched all over the web and cannot find any pictures of these two saddles. Also any feedback  pro or con on these saddles would be appreciated. email at:  sboyd1@neo.rr.com
Thanks,Suzanne