Re: RC: potions and lotions

In a message dated 8/21/00 10:14:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< What about plain zinc oxide?  >>

Uh, that's pretty much what Desitin is.  Maybe it used to have other stuff in
it--but that's what my tube says.  Yes, it is gluey and sticky--but that's
one of the good things about it--it doesn't sweat off very quickly, or come
off with normal sponging, etc.  Basically, it stays put, lubing what it is
supposed to lube--stays on from vet check to vet check, at least!  But yes, I
often buy the generic zinc oxide that is usually sold right next to it--just
because the price is lower!

Heidi