Re: RC: another bronc, coming around

In a message dated 8/18/00 8:09:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
brickson@delanet.com writes:

<< f so, are you saying this hitting abuse is more widespread than we suspect?
 In Arabians, I've seen both good (my Lille, Debi Gordon's horses, some other
 friends', etc.) and then ONE dangerous off-track.  So in my extremely
 limited experience, MOST of them are not dangerous.  >>

In my limited experience, Arabs seem to get smarter at the track; TBs
stupider.

ti