Re: RC: HEEELLLP!!!!!!

In a message dated 08/18/2000 5:28:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Can anyone help here?  Suggestions as to what might be the prob or
treatments to correct or any other ways to find out what is going on?

 This is extremely frustrating and I'm getting to the end of my
rope.....can't afford to sink much more money into "maybe's".

My experience with a horse went like this:  sound at any gait, trotting
briskly along on flat ground, then suddenly, from one step to the next,
hopping on three legs.  This went on undiagnosed for 22 months until the vet
did extensive X-rays and found a 1/4" bone chip floating around in the
fetlock joint.  Every so often, the ship would lodge in the joint and cause
the horse to go lame.  You might have your vet look for something like this.

Barbara