kak

HELP!  Somehow I picked up this virus from somewhere (I suspect RC) and in spite of installing the patch and going in and manually removing it from my files, it keeps reoccurring.  It deletes my signature every night while I sleep and I suspect it is the reason for the numerous times I get kicked off the web and have people writing me to ask WHAT the heck did I send them because some of my replies end up blanks!!  I have NEVER had this problem until I upgraded my computer last month.  Do I need to unsubscribe and delete all my RC files?  This is NOT amusing!  I appreciate any and all advice!
Maggie Mieske
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, MI 49657
mmieske@netonecom.net