off ?????

okay on my great farrier search I know have noticed Ansata taking long step
with one foot and short step with the other. I haven't had much time to do a
complete accessment but there is no head bobbing to indicate soreness. I
think she is just plain off in her stride. I am still trying to find yet
another farrier....may have to call my old guy and see if he wants to come
up this way sometime. (sigh)
carla (thinking of hiring manacurist if it would help!)
Ansata (Mom maybe I am just walking on some hill or something)
Haley (bet you got auther-itis!! yep you gonna be old soon!!!)
Rob (what what what???)