Fwd: RE: RC: Public Lands: Is bigger better?

FYI - Comments from my husband who is quite active in
following legislation.

I went to the congressional site to try to find the
actual bill - it is quite difficult to find from the
description given by Ms. Fretwell.  It looks as though
it may be H.R.701.

You can read more at the following site:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d106:1:./temp/~bdbDzq::|/bss/d106query.html|

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf ranch