nc50

This is just a brief message to say thank you to all the wonderful people
who responded to my posting in regards to the National Championship.  Your
thoughts and well wishings simply overwhelmed me.

Each and all of us have our own personal dragons to slay..mine just has a
name we all know..Cancer..but it is no worse then any unnamed fears we all
may carry.

Again...thank you all for your responses...I am deeply humbled.

Annette Fantasia  AERC#M17690