Re: RC: Australian saddle query

I have a theory that you should never sell a saddle unless you desperately
need the money.  It's kind of like a cowboy savings account.  You never get
as much out of them as you paid for them.  The other reason is that sooner or
later you'll probably have a horse it fits, then you won't have to buy a new
saddle.  Or, it never hurts to have an extra saddle around in case you need
to ride someone else's horse that the saddle actually fits, or need a saddle
to use on a colt that you're starting...  The list goes on...  This is
probably why I own 6 saddles, including two westerns that I haven't used in
QUITE a while, an antique military saddle with panels similar to an OF (that
needs some repairs),  two Wintecs and my new pride and joy, a Solstice.
Actually I have this same theory about all tack, which is why every room in
my house has a piece of tack I can't bear to part with.  On second thought,
sell the darn thing!

jeri(more tack than furniture)