horse humor #1

two stallions went to a sale barn they had been together for many years and
worked well together. They said their goodbyes and wished each other much
luck. To their surprise many years later they met up again at the sale barn
and the conversation followed.
1st stallion "HEY man how has it been going. I haven't seen you in sooo
long? So how have you been treated?"
2nd stallion "can't complain can't complain. I had a great human... I had my
choice of many mares to breed, had great feed, did some light work with
cows. And man the fillies oh goodness it was wonderful being around those
fillies!! So how have you been treated you look great!!"
1st stallion "well I did some roping and some bull dogging but If I wasn't
in the field working cattle I was stuck in with some guy and All he could
talk about was his operation!"